6 Week Boot Camp
* Watch full video for details *
(Note: Pricing in video is INCORRECT)
6 Week Bootcamp
Jan. 20th, 2020 - March 1st, 2020
1) You do not need to come with any experience in the gym. Our program is designed for all abilities and we love beginners!
2) Fully commit to the entire length of the program. There will be difficult workouts and challenges. We want participants who will see it through to the end!
3) Allow us to take your before and after photos
4) Be disciplined enough to apply our nutrition plan. The program does not work without your consistency and efforts. You WILL see results as long as you follow the plan.
5) Understand that all transformations are welcome. This challenge won’t be solely about losing weight, and everyone may come with a different goal in mind. That’s what makes the class unique!
Have respect for both the coaches and rules of the gym.
6) Once the 6 week program concludes, everyone who participated will receive 1 week FREE trial at Driftwood athletics to try out class with our regular members and to decide wether or not our community is something you'd like to be apart of! (*starting the Monday after the final class*)
Pricing: $350 + GST (5%)
Class Days and Times: (only attend 1/day)
Monday- 7am & 730pm options
Wednesday- 7am & 8pm options
Friday- 630am & 630pm options
* Sunday (Makeup Session)- 9:00am
SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST, APPLY NOW!
*Updated January 7th, 2020*
Coach Michael English
CrossFit L1 Certified
Crossfit Kids Certified
NCCP Olympic Weightlifting Certified
For Michael being active has been second nature since he was a child. He played high school and College Football. He is an active member in the fitness community having completed the Spartan Race competition, local Crossfit events, and Olympic weightlifting competitions. Michael has also trained in mixed martial arts; is an avid hiker and overall lover of anything that gets him out and about enjoying beautiful BC.
After graduating from New Westminster Secondary, Michael began to work towards a career in Law Enforcement., Michael is consistently working towards bettering himself in all aspects of life( Education, fitness, etc.) becoming a Law Enforcement Officer. On his downtime, he can be found learning new skills (Self-education, business, and fitness oriented), hanging with his beautiful 10yr old daughter Aleiah, or reading his favourite book. In a bubble, Michael loves helping others become the best version of them possible in and outside of the gym and will give you the shirt off his back in a snow storm.